2 Wisconsin Potatoes
1/4 C Pickle Juice
1/4 C Mad Dog & Merrill's Certified Organic Sunflower Oil
1/4 C Gramma Hazel's Premium Seasoning
1/2 C Mad Dog & Merrill's Hickory Premium BBQ Sauce
1/2 Oz Pepperoni Slices
1 C Spanish Onions, Sliced
8 Slices Pig Candy (Recipe from Episode Three of the 2020 Season of Midwest Grill'n)
2 Jalapeno Bratwurst
8 Slices Pico de Queso Cheddar
1. Slice off the ends of two large Wisconsin Potatoes and then cut in half lengthwise.
2. Mix pickles juice, sunflower oil and Gramma Hazel's with potatoes in a large zip lock bag.
3. Grill potatoes over direct heat until tender. Top with Hickory BBQ Sauce, Pepperoni and Spanish Onions.
4. Slice 2 Jalapeno Bratwurst lengthwise and in half. Grill until lightly browned.
5. Top each potato paddle with 2 slices of pig candy, 2 Jalapeno Brats, and 2 slices of Cheese. Grill until cheese is melty and serve wrapped in tortillas.
What kind of grills do Mad Dog & Merrill® use? Our favorite grills include Pit Boss Pellet Grills, Profire Grills, Phoenix Grills and MHP Outdoor Grills.
Where can the products used on the Midwest Grill'n show be found? Cherry De-Lite from Country Ovens, Sun Drop Soda, Awesome Shrimp and Wisconsin Potatoes.
Help us thank our sponsors by patronizing their local business. Oneida Nation and Oneida Market, and Lashbro Visual Communications.