No Name Steakhouse Burgers
1 C Apple cider vinegar
1/4 C Soy sauce
3 Tbsp Citrus Twist Seasoning
1 C Mad Dog & Merrill's Da Works Brat 'N Burger Sauce
Juice of 1/2 Lemon
Juice of 1/2 Lime
1 C Brown sugar
1 C Pineapple Juice
1/2 C Cornstarch
Mini peppers tops cut off
1/3 C Cooking Oil
1. Grill No Name Steakhouse Burgers to your desired doneness.
2. Mix together the apple cider vinegar, soy sauce, 2 Tbsp citrus twist, Da Works, lemon and lime juice and brown sugar in a cast iron skillet. Grill until hot and bubbly. Mix pineapple juice and cornstarch together. Slowly add to the sauce and mix and stir as it thickens.
3. In a plastic bag, mix the mini peppers, cooking oil and citrus twist. Place directly on the grill and cook until soft.
4. Grill pineapple just long enough to sear.
5. Assemble burgers, pineapple, peppers and sauce on a bun.
Sweet and Sour Burgers is a Mad Dog & Merrill® Original Recipe from Episode Six of the 2020 Season of the Midwest Grill'n Show. Watch Spring Fling Six for this great recipe from America's Favorite Grill'n Show and More! Episode recipes include Sweet and Sour Burgers, Steak Fajitas, Sweet and Sour Meatballs and White Russian. Download the E-Book by visiting the Mad Dog & Merrill Online Store or become a Lifetime Member of the Mad Dog & Merrill® Grill'n Club to gain FREE access to all episode E-Books.
Mad Dog & Merrill® only endorse the highest quality of products and services.
What kind of grills do Mad Dog & Merrill® use? Our favorite grills include Pit Boss Pellet Grills, Profire Grills, Phoenix Grills and MHP Outdoor Grills.
Where can the products used on the Midwest Grill'n show be found? Cherry De-Lite from Country Ovens, Sun Drop Soda, Awesome Shrimp and Wisconsin Potatoes.
Help us thank our sponsors by patronizing their local business. Oneida Nation and Oneida Market, and Lashbro Visual Communications.
Midwest Grill'n Recipes
Internationally recognized and self-proclaimed "Grillologists," Mad Dog & Merrill®, entertain and educate thousands of backyard enthusiasts every year with the finer points of grilling on America’s Favorite Grill’n Show. They want nothing more than to make everyone a better griller and have a ton of fun doing it!