2 Golden Homes Pizza Crusts
1/2 C Mad Dog & Merrill's Da Works Brat 'N Burger Sauce
1 Package No Name Salmon
1 C Sliced Black Olives
1/2 C Sliced Sweet Peppers
1/2 C Sliced Red onions
1/2 C Sliced Green Peppers
2 C Shredded Red Tai Curry Cheese
1. Grill Salmon over medium heat 8-12 minutes turning once until pop-up timer pops up.
2. Spread 1/4 Cup Brat 'N Burger Sauce on each pizza crust.
3. Shred salmon and divide between crusts.
4. Top with black olives, peppers, onions and Red Tai Curry Cheese.
5. Grill over medium heat 10-15 minutes until cheese is melted.
What kind of grills do Mad Dog & Merrill® use? Our favorite grills include Pit Boss Pellet Grills, Profire Grills, Phoenix Grills and MHP Outdoor Grills.
Where can the products used on the Midwest Grill'n show be found? Cherry De-Lite from Country Ovens, Sun Drop Soda, Awesome Shrimp and Wisconsin Potatoes.
Help us thank our sponsors by patronizing their local business. Oneida Nation and Oneida Market, and Lashbro Visual Communications.