Black Bean Salad
24 ounces Black Beans
24 ounces Corn
24 ounces Black Eye Peas
24 ounces Red Beans
4 ounces Cilantro
1 Spanish Onion
1 lb. Cherry De-Lite Dried Cherry Tart Cherries Morsels
1 lb. Blueberry De-Lite
Sweet, Tart & Sour Sauce
1. In a large mixing bowl put in your 2 cans of black beans, 2 cans of corn, 2 cans of black eye peas, 2 cans of red beans, 4 ounces of Cilantro, and 1 cut up Spanish onion. Mix.
2. Empty the bag of cherry morsels and wild dried blue berries into the mixture. Mix
3. Squeeze ½ a lemon and ½ a lime into the salad and mix.
4. Put the sweet and Sour Sauce into the bowl. Mix.
5. Squeeze half of a lemon and half of a limes juice into the bowl.
Crush Blue chips up and mix them into the mixture.
Black Bean Salad is a Mad Dog & Merrill® Original Recipe from Episode Eleven of the 2020 Season of the Midwest Grill'n Show. Watch "Country Ovens" for this great recipe from America's Favorite Grill'n Show and More! Episode recipes include Cherry Vinaigrette Chicken, Black Bean Salad, Sweet, Tart & Sour Sauce, Cherry Jalapeno Chicken Glaze, Crisp Cold Salad, Cherry Sauce, Cherry Barbeque Glaze, Cherry Glaze and Sweet, Tart & Sour Drinks. Download the E-Book by visiting the Mad Dog & Merrill Online Store or become a Lifetime Member of the Mad Dog & Merrill® Grill'n Club to gain FREE access to all episode E-Books.
Mad Dog & Merrill® only endorse the highest quality of products and services.
What kind of grills do Mad Dog & Merrill® use? Our favorite grills include Pit Boss Pellet Grills, Profire Grills, Phoenix Grills and MHP Outdoor Grills.
Where can the products used on the Midwest Grill'n show be found? Cherry De-Lite from Country Ovens, Sun Drop Soda, Awesome Shrimp and Wisconsin Potatoes.
Help us thank our sponsors by patronizing their local business. Oneida Nation and Oneida Market, and Lashbro Visual Communications.
Internationally recognized and self-proclaimed "Grillologists," Mad Dog & Merrill®, entertain and educate thousands of backyard enthusiasts every year with the finer points of grilling on America’s Favorite Grill’n Show. They want nothing more than to make everyone a better griller and have a ton of fun doing it!