2 - ¼ inch slices of grilled bologna
¼ cup Mayo
¼ cup Mad Dog & Merrill's Hickory Premium BBQ Sauce
1 cup coleslaw
4 slices cheese
1. Cut the Grilled Bologna into ¼ of an inch-wide pieces. Put it back on the grill for a couple minutes.
2. Put ¼ cup mayo and ¼ cup hickory barbeque into a container and mix.
3. Put the mayo mixture on two slices of bologna.
4. Put 1-2 slices of pickles onto the bologna.
5. Add ¼ cup coleslaw on to the pickles.
6. Add 2 slices of cheese to each sandwich.
7. Grill a few minutes more.
8. Take off grill and put onto a hamburger bun.
Po Boy Sandwich is a Mad Dog & Merrill® Original Recipe from Episode Twelve of the 2020 Season of the Midwest Grill'n Show. Watch "Summer Hummer 1" for this great recipe from America's Favorite Grill'n Show and More! Episode recipes include Bologna Rub, Pineapple Bologna Burgers, Spicy Apricot Rub, Ham & Bacon Bologna Burgers, Po Boy Sandwich, Da Works Bologna Sandwich, Salmon Rub and Salmon Burgers. Download the E-Book by visiting the Mad Dog & Merrill Online Store or become a Lifetime Member of the Mad Dog & Merrill® Grill'n Club to gain FREE access to all episode E-Books.
Mad Dog & Merrill® only endorse the highest quality of products and services.
What kind of grills do Mad Dog & Merrill® use? Our favorite grills include Pit Boss Pellet Grills, Profire Grills, Phoenix Grills and MHP Outdoor Grills.
Where can the products used on the Midwest Grill'n show be found? Cherry De-Lite from Country Ovens, Sun Drop Soda, Awesome Shrimp and Wisconsin Potatoes.
Help us thank our sponsors by patronizing their local business. Oneida Nation and Oneida Market, and Lashbro Visual Communications.
Internationally recognized and self-proclaimed "Grillologists," Mad Dog & Merrill®, entertain and educate thousands of backyard enthusiasts every year with the finer points of grilling on America’s Favorite Grill’n Show. They want nothing more than to make everyone a better griller and have a ton of fun doing it!