Apricot Pork Tenderloin
Mix all Glaze Ingredients together and Set Aside.
1. On a cutting board take 1 tablespoon of Sunflower Oil and rub it onto both sides on the two tenderloins.
2. Use 1 tablespoon of garlic pepper and sprinkle on top of the tenderloin.
3. Pour 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce on to the tenderloins.
4. Slather 2 tablespoons jarred garlic on both sides of the tenderloins.
5. Get a maple plank, soak it in water and brick, plop the tenderloins on it.
6. Place about 10 apricot slices on top of the tenderloin.
7. Place the tenderloin into the grill.
8. Place Apricot Glaze onto the Pork Tenderloin on the grill.
Apricot Pork Tenderloin is a Mad Dog & Merrill® Original Recipe from Episode Nine of the 2020 Season of the Midwest Grill'n Show. Watch "Wilsons" for this great recipe from America's Favorite Grill'n Show and More! Episode recipes include Apricot Pork Tenderloin, Orange Lamb Chops with Shrimp, Beef With Steak Sauce, Bratwurst With Sauerkraut and Awesome Citrus Shrimp. Download the E-Book by visiting the Mad Dog & Merrill Online Store or become a Lifetime Member of the Mad Dog & Merrill® Grill'n Club to gain FREE access to all episode E-Books.
Mad Dog & Merrill® only endorse the highest quality of products and services.
What kind of grills do Mad Dog & Merrill® use? Our favorite grills include Pit Boss Pellet Grills, Profire Grills, Phoenix Grills and MHP Outdoor Grills.
Where can the products used on the Midwest Grill'n show be found? Cherry De-Lite from Country Ovens, Sun Drop Soda, Awesome Shrimp and Wisconsin Potatoes.
Help us thank our sponsors by patronizing their local business. Oneida Nation and Oneida Market, and Lashbro Visual Communications.
Internationally recognized and self-proclaimed "Grillologists," Mad Dog & Merrill®, entertain and educate thousands of backyard enthusiasts every year with the finer points of grilling on America’s Favorite Grill’n Show. They want nothing more than to make everyone a better griller and have a ton of fun doing it!