Cheddar Cheese and Spinach Brats
Mad Dog & Merrill's Da Works Brat 'N Burger Sauce
Sweet and Sour Salad Red Cabbage
2. Put 3 Cups Sweet and Sour Salad Red Cabbage
3. Mix in 1/3 Cup of brown sugar.
4. On a cedar plank place half the sauerkraut
5. Place the 2 Mushroom Swiss brats, 2 Cheddar
Cheese and Spinach Brats, and 2 Jalapeño brats on top of the Sauerkraut Mixture.
3. Place the rest of the sauerkraut mixture on top
of the brats.
4. Cook them until firm.
5. Put Midwest Grillin Da- Works Brat sauce on them.
What kind of grills do Mad Dog & Merrill® use? Our favorite grills include Pit Boss Pellet Grills, Profire Grills, Phoenix Grills and MHP Outdoor Grills.
Where can the products used on the Midwest Grill'n show be found? Cherry De-Lite from Country Ovens, Sun Drop Soda, Awesome Shrimp and Wisconsin Potatoes.
Help us thank our sponsors by patronizing their local business. Oneida Nation and Oneida Market, and Lashbro Visual Communications.