Healthy Harvest Premium Rub (Sodium Free)
Mad Dog & Merrill's Gramma Hazel's Signature Seasoning
2. Rub 1 tablespoon of sunflower oil on them
3. Put 1 tablespoons of jarred garlic on them
4. Put 1 tablespoon of Healthy Harvest seasoning
5. Put 1 tablespoon of Grandma Hazels Seasoning
6. Place beef onto the maple plank
7. Put onto grill and cook until 140 degrees
8. Mix together steak sauce ingredients and place on beef when finished cooking.
1 T Worcestershire Sauce
2 T Jarred Garlic
What kind of grills do Mad Dog & Merrill® use? Our favorite grills include Pit Boss Pellet Grills, Profire Grills, Phoenix Grills and MHP Outdoor Grills.
Where can the products used on the Midwest Grill'n show be found? Cherry De-Lite from Country Ovens, Sun Drop Soda, Awesome Shrimp and Wisconsin Potatoes.
Help us thank our sponsors by patronizing their local business. Oneida Nation and Oneida Market, and Lashbro Visual Communications.