1 Golden Home Thin Pizza Crust
3-4 Packets of Tuna
1/4 C Sweet Pickle Relish
1 Tbsp Healthy Harvest Premium Rub (Sodium Free)
1 Tsp Seasonall Premium Seasoning
1 Cup Chopped Celery
1 Cup Frozen Peas, Dethawed
1 C Mayonnaise
1 C Green Pepper Rings
1/2 C Sliced Red Onions
1 C Shredded Lettuce
1 C Sliced Tomato
Henning's Colby Cheese, Shredded
1. Place a pizza stone over medium heat to pre-heat.
2. Mix together the tuna, sweet pickle relish, Healthy Harvest, Seasonall, celery, peas and mayonnaise.
3. Place mixture on top of a Golden Home Thin Pizza Crust.
4. Place pizza on heated pizza stone. Top with green pepper rings. Grill over medium heat 5-8 minutes.
5. Top pizza with red onions, lettuce, tomato and Colby cheese. Grill and additional 4-6 minutes until cheese is melty.
Tuna Melts is a Mad Dog & Merrill® Original Recipe from Episode Five of the 2020 Season of the Midwest Grill'n Show. Watch Spring Fling Five for this great recipe from America's Favorite Grill'n Show and More! Episode recipes include Tuna Melts, Grilled Caribou, Salmon Pizza and Fluffer Nutter Dessert. Download the E-Book by visiting the Mad Dog & Merrill Online Store or become a Lifetime Member of the Mad Dog & Merrill® Grill'n Club to gain FREE access to all episode E-Books.
Mad Dog & Merrill® only endorse the highest quality of products and services.
What kind of grills do Mad Dog & Merrill® use? Our favorite grills include Pit Boss Pellet Grills, Profire Grills, Phoenix Grills and MHP Outdoor Grills.
Where can the products used on the Midwest Grill'n show be found? Cherry De-Lite from Country Ovens, Sun Drop Soda, Awesome Shrimp and Wisconsin Potatoes.
Help us thank our sponsors by patronizing their local business. Oneida Nation and Oneida Market, and Lashbro Visual Communications.
Internationally recognized and self-proclaimed "Grillologists," Mad Dog & Merrill®, entertain and educate thousands of backyard enthusiasts every year with the finer points of grilling on America’s Favorite Grill’n Show. They want nothing more than to make everyone a better griller and have a ton of fun doing it!