1 Golden Home Thin Pizza Crust
3-4 Packets of Tuna
1/4 C Sweet Pickle Relish
1 Tbsp Healthy Harvest Premium Rub (Sodium Free)
1 Tsp Seasonall Premium Seasoning
1 Cup Chopped Celery
1 Cup Frozen Peas, Dethawed
1 C Mayonnaise
1 C Green Pepper Rings
1/2 C Sliced Red Onions
1 C Shredded Lettuce
1 C Sliced Tomato
Henning's Colby Cheese, Shredded
1. Place a pizza stone over medium heat to pre-heat.
2. Mix together the tuna, sweet pickle relish, Healthy Harvest, Seasonall, celery, peas and mayonnaise.
3. Place mixture on top of a Golden Home Thin Pizza Crust.
4. Place pizza on heated pizza stone. Top with green pepper rings. Grill over medium heat 5-8 minutes.
5. Top pizza with red onions, lettuce, tomato and Colby cheese. Grill and additional 4-6 minutes until cheese is melty.
What kind of grills do Mad Dog & Merrill® use? Our favorite grills include Pit Boss Pellet Grills, Profire Grills, Phoenix Grills and MHP Outdoor Grills.
Where can the products used on the Midwest Grill'n show be found? Cherry De-Lite from Country Ovens, Sun Drop Soda, Awesome Shrimp and Wisconsin Potatoes.
Help us thank our sponsors by patronizing their local business. Oneida Nation and Oneida Market, and Lashbro Visual Communications.