1 C Cherry De-Lite Cherry Vinaigrette
1 Tbsp Mad Dog & Merrill's Gramma Hazel's Signature Seasoning
1 Tbsp Garlic Pepper Premium Seasoning/Rub
1 Tsp Garlic powder
1 package Mushrooms
1/4 C Oil
2 Tbsp parmesan
1. Marinate pork loin in Cherry De-Lite Cherry Vinaigrette overnight.
2. Season pork loin on both sides with Gramma Hazel's, Garlic Pepper, and Garlic Powder.
3. Brown on each side and then finish using the indirect method of cooking. Grill until the temperature reads 145 degrees on a meat thermometer.
4. Mix mushrooms, oil and parmesan together. Grill until tender.
5. Heat Cherry Horseradish Sauce, Balsamic Vinegar and Brown Sugar. Serve over pork loin.
Pork Loin is a Mad Dog & Merrill® Original Recipe from Episode Eight of the 2020 Season of the Midwest Grill'n Show. Watch "Banana Bread" for this great recipe from America's Favorite Grill'n Show and More! Episode recipes include Lamb Hash, Pork Loin, French Toast and Grilled Romaine. Download the E-Book by visiting the Mad Dog & Merrill Online Store or become a Lifetime Member of the Mad Dog & Merrill® Grill'n Club to gain FREE access to all episode E-Books.
Mad Dog & Merrill® only endorse the highest quality of products and services.
What kind of grills do Mad Dog & Merrill® use? Our favorite grills include Pit Boss Pellet Grills, Profire Grills, Phoenix Grills and MHP Outdoor Grills.
Where can the products used on the Midwest Grill'n show be found? Cherry De-Lite from Country Ovens, Sun Drop Soda, Awesome Shrimp and Wisconsin Potatoes.
Help us thank our sponsors by patronizing their local business. Oneida Nation and Oneida Market, and Lashbro Visual Communications.
Internationally recognized and self-proclaimed "Grillologists," Mad Dog & Merrill®, entertain and educate thousands of backyard enthusiasts every year with the finer points of grilling on America’s Favorite Grill’n Show. They want nothing more than to make everyone a better griller and have a ton of fun doing it!