Four Large Yukon Potatoes
1/4 C Vinegar
1/2 C Mad Dog & Merrill's Certified Organic Sunflower Oil
2 T Mad Dog & Merrill's Gramma Hazel's Signature Seasoning
1. Cut Yukon Potatoes in half and scoop out the inside with a paring knife for form potato boats.
2. Place potato boats into a ziploc bag with vinegar and 1/4 C Sunflower Oil. You can store them this way overnight and they will not turn brown.
3. Remove potato boats from bag. Coat them with remaining 1/4 C Sunflower Oil and Gramma Hazel's.
4. Grill over medium direct heat 3-4 minutes. Turn over and grill an additional 3-4 minutes.
5. Fill Yukon Potato Boats with your favorite filling and return to the grill for an additional 8-10 minutes.
Yukon Potato Boats is a Mad Dog & Merrill® Original Recipe from Episode Four of the 2020 Season of the Midwest Grill'n Show. Watch Spring Fling Four for this great recipe from America's Favorite Grill'n Show and More! Episode recipes include Yukon Potato Boats, Cherry Cobbler, Sloppy Joes and Smothered Chicken. Download the E-Book by visiting the Mad Dog & Merrill Online Store or become a Lifetime Member of the Mad Dog & Merrill® Grill'n Club to gain FREE access to all episode E-Books.
Mad Dog & Merrill® only endorse the highest quality of products and services.
What kind of grills do Mad Dog & Merrill® use? Our favorite grills include Pit Boss Pellet Grills, Profire Grills, Phoenix Grills and MHP Outdoor Grills.
Where can the products used on the Midwest Grill'n show be found? Cherry De-Lite from Country Ovens, Sun Drop Soda, Awesome Shrimp and Wisconsin Potatoes.
Help us thank our sponsors by patronizing their local business. Oneida Nation and Oneida Market, and Lashbro Visual Communications.
Internationally recognized and self-proclaimed "Grillologists," Mad Dog & Merrill®, entertain and educate thousands of backyard enthusiasts every year with the finer points of grilling on America’s Favorite Grill’n Show. They want nothing more than to make everyone a better griller and have a ton of fun doing it!