Mad Dog & Merrill's Da Works Brat 'N Burger Sauce
2 Cans Chili with no beans
2 cups black beans
1 red onion
Sweet Pickle Relish
½ pound White cheddar peppercorn cheese
- Grill 16 hotdogs
- Dribble Da Works over the hotdogs
- Scoop 2 cans of chili with no beans evenly over the hotdogs.
- Take two cups of black beans and spread it evenly across the top.
- Dice up a red onion and sprinkle the chunks across the top.
- Take sliced jalapeños and spread them out evenly.
- Spread Sweet pickle relish across the top.
- Take ½ a pound of shredded white cheddar peppercorn cheese and spread it across.
- Cook for 30 minutes indirectly.
- Put hotdogs on a hotdog bun.
What kind of grills do Mad Dog & Merrill® use? Our favorite grills include Pit Boss Pellet Grills, Profire Grills, Phoenix Grills and MHP Outdoor Grills.
Where can the products used on the Midwest Grill'n show be found? Cherry De-Lite from Country Ovens, Sun Drop Soda, Awesome Shrimp and Wisconsin Potatoes.
Help us thank our sponsors by patronizing their local business. Oneida Nation and Oneida Market, and Lashbro Visual Communications.