1/2 C cooking oil
Mad Dog & Merrill's Gramma Hazel's Signature Seasoning
2 C Chicken broth
1 tsp Seasonall Premium Seasoning
2 tsp Pure Italian Premium Seasoning/Rub
2 tsp Fresh Mint
1/2 stick Butter
Tops of one Celery
4-6 Green top onions
1. Coat Lamb Shanks with cooking oil and season generously with Gramma Hazel's. Sear on Grill.
2. Place browned Lamb Shanks into a drip pan.
3. Add chicken broth, Seasonall, Italian Seasoning, mint, butter, celery and green top onions.
4. Cover and grill or bake for two hours.
5. Shred shank meat to be eaten over smashed potatoes, used in tacos, as a pizza topping or any way you like!
What kind of grills do Mad Dog & Merrill® use? Our favorite grills include Pit Boss Pellet Grills, Profire Grills, Phoenix Grills and MHP Outdoor Grills.
Where can the products used on the Midwest Grill'n show be found? Cherry De-Lite from Country Ovens, Sun Drop Soda, Awesome Shrimp and Wisconsin Potatoes.
Help us thank our sponsors by patronizing their local business. Oneida Nation and Oneida Market, and Lashbro Visual Communications.