2 Wisconsin Potatoes
1/4 C Pickle Juice
1/4 C Mad Dog & Merrill's Certified Organic Sunflower Oil
1/4 C Gramma Hazel's Premium Seasoning
1/2 C Mad Dog & Merrill's Hickory Premium BBQ Sauce
1/2 Oz Pepperoni Slices
1 C Spanish Onions, Sliced
8 Slices Pig Candy (Recipe from Episode Three of the 2020 Season of Midwest Grill'n)
2 Jalapeno Bratwurst
8 Slices Pico de Queso Cheddar
1. Slice off the ends of two large Wisconsin Potatoes and then cut in half lengthwise.
2. Mix pickles juice, sunflower oil and Gramma Hazel's with potatoes in a large zip lock bag.
3. Grill potatoes over direct heat until tender. Top with Hickory BBQ Sauce, Pepperoni and Spanish Onions.
4. Slice 2 Jalapeno Bratwurst lengthwise and in half. Grill until lightly browned.
5. Top each potato paddle with 2 slices of pig candy, 2 Jalapeno Brats, and 2 slices of Cheese. Grill until cheese is melty and serve wrapped in tortillas.
COVID Quesadillas is a Mad Dog & Merrill® Original Recipe from Episode Three of the 2020 Season of the Midwest Grill'n Show. Watch Spring Fling Three for this great recipe from America's Favorite Grill'n Show and More! Episode recipes include Covid Quesadillas, Potato Nachos, Pork Ribs with Coffee Rub and Garlic Pepper Pig Candy. Download the E-Book by visiting the Mad Dog & Merrill Online Store or become a Lifetime Member of the Mad Dog & Merrill® Grill'n Club to gain FREE access to all episode E-Books.
Mad Dog & Merrill® only endorse the highest quality of products and services.
What kind of grills do Mad Dog & Merrill® use? Our favorite grills include Pit Boss Pellet Grills, Profire Grills, Phoenix Grills and MHP Outdoor Grills.
Where can the products used on the Midwest Grill'n show be found? Cherry De-Lite from Country Ovens, Sun Drop Soda, Awesome Shrimp and Wisconsin Potatoes.
Help us thank our sponsors by patronizing their local business. Oneida Nation and Oneida Market, and Lashbro Visual Communications.
Leave a Reply.
Internationally recognized and self-proclaimed "Grillologists," Mad Dog & Merrill®, entertain and educate thousands of backyard enthusiasts every year with the finer points of grilling on America’s Favorite Grill’n Show. They want nothing more than to make everyone a better griller and have a ton of fun doing it!