1. On a cutting board take 1 tablespoon of Sunflower Oil and rub it onto both sides on the two tenderloins.
2. Use 1 tablespoon of garlic pepper and sprinkle on top of the tenderloin.
3. Pour 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce on to the tenderloins.
4. Slather 2 tablespoons jarred garlic on both sides of the tenderloins.
5. Get a maple plank, soak it in water and brick, plop the tenderloins on it.
6. Place about 10 apricot slices on top of the tenderloin.
7. Place the tenderloin into the grill.
8. Place Apricot Glaze onto the Pork Tenderloin on the grill.
What kind of grills do Mad Dog & Merrill® use? Our favorite grills include Pit Boss Pellet Grills, Profire Grills, Phoenix Grills and MHP Outdoor Grills.
Where can the products used on the Midwest Grill'n show be found? Cherry De-Lite from Country Ovens, Sun Drop Soda, Awesome Shrimp and Wisconsin Potatoes.
Help us thank our sponsors by patronizing their local business. Oneida Nation and Oneida Market, and Lashbro Visual Communications.