Orange Lamb Chops with Shrimp
Citrus Twist Premium Seasoning/Rub (Sodium Free)
Squeezed Orange Juice
1. Rub sunflower oil on both sides of the four lamb
2. Season using 1 tablespoon of Citrus Twist.
3. Squeeze ¼ of an orange over the top of the lamb
4. Rub 2 tablespoons jarred garlic over the top of
the lamb chop.
5. Place the Lamp Chops onto a wooden maple plank.
6. Take some Awesome Shrimp and pile it between the
7. Place maple plank into grill.
8. Mix together the Orange Glaze ingredients and put it onto the Lamb Chops.
6 oz Sweet Orange Marmalade Sauce
1 T Jarred Garlic
2 tsp Mint Sauce
3 Tbsp Fresh Mint
Orange Lamb Chops with Shrimp is a Mad Dog & Merrill® Original Recipe from Episode Nine of the 2020 Season of the Midwest Grill'n Show. Watch "Wilsons" for this great recipe from America's Favorite Grill'n Show and More! Episode recipes include Apricot Pork Tenderloin, Orange Lamb Chops with Shrimp, Beef With Steak Sauce, Bratwurst With Sauerkraut and Awesome Citrus Shrimp. Download the E-Book by visiting the Mad Dog & Merrill Online Store or become a Lifetime Member of the Mad Dog & Merrill® Grill'n Club to gain FREE access to all episode E-Books.
Mad Dog & Merrill® only endorse the highest quality of products and services.
What kind of grills do Mad Dog & Merrill® use? Our favorite grills include Pit Boss Pellet Grills, Profire Grills, Phoenix Grills and MHP Outdoor Grills.
Where can the products used on the Midwest Grill'n show be found? Cherry De-Lite from Country Ovens, Sun Drop Soda, Awesome Shrimp and Wisconsin Potatoes.
Help us thank our sponsors by patronizing their local business. Oneida Nation and Oneida Market, and Lashbro Visual Communications.
Leave a Reply.
Internationally recognized and self-proclaimed "Grillologists," Mad Dog & Merrill®, entertain and educate thousands of backyard enthusiasts every year with the finer points of grilling on America’s Favorite Grill’n Show. They want nothing more than to make everyone a better griller and have a ton of fun doing it!