1. Place 2 lbs. awesome shrimp into a bowl.
2. Squeeze a lemon over the top.
3. Squeeze a Lime over it.
4. Put 3 Tablespoons jarred garlic over it.
5. 2 tablespoons Louisiana Sauce.
6. 1/8 Cup Citrus Twist seasoning.
7. Toss everything together.
8. Place shrimp on grill mat Medium Direct Heat.
9. Make them unadulterated, Cook until just barely
firm to the touch.
10. Take them off the grill and place them into a
Awesome Citrus Shrimp is a Mad Dog & Merrill® Original Recipe from Episode Nine of the 2020 Season of the Midwest Grill'n Show. Watch "Wilsons" for this great recipe from America's Favorite Grill'n Show and More! Episode recipes include Apricot Pork Tenderloin, Orange Lamb Chops with Shrimp, Beef With Steak Sauce, Bratwurst With Sauerkraut and Awesome Citrus Shrimp. Download the E-Book by visiting the Mad Dog & Merrill Online Store or become a Lifetime Member of the Mad Dog & Merrill® Grill'n Club to gain FREE access to all episode E-Books.
Mad Dog & Merrill® only endorse the highest quality of products and services.
What kind of grills do Mad Dog & Merrill® use? Our favorite grills include Pit Boss Pellet Grills, Profire Grills, Phoenix Grills and MHP Outdoor Grills.
Where can the products used on the Midwest Grill'n show be found? Cherry De-Lite from Country Ovens, Sun Drop Soda, Awesome Shrimp and Wisconsin Potatoes.
Help us thank our sponsors by patronizing their local business. Oneida Nation and Oneida Market, and Lashbro Visual Communications.
Internationally recognized and self-proclaimed "Grillologists," Mad Dog & Merrill®, entertain and educate thousands of backyard enthusiasts every year with the finer points of grilling on America’s Favorite Grill’n Show. They want nothing more than to make everyone a better griller and have a ton of fun doing it!