2 Brook Trout
2 Teaspoons Cooking Oil
1 teaspoon Mad Dog & Merrill's Gramma Hazel's Signature Seasoning
12 oz concentrated orange juice
¼ cup leeks
1 tablespoon soy sauce
2 tablespoons jarred garlic
3 Tablespoons Ginger
1 tablespoon Mad Dog & Merrill's Gramma Hazel's Signature Seasoning
1. Place two butterflied trout on a hickory smoked board.
2. Place 1 teaspoon of cooking oil on each trout.
3. Rub the sunflower oil into both trout.
4. Squeeze ¼ of an orange onto the trout.
5. Put 1 tsp of Gramma Hazel's on the inside of the fish.
6. Turn off grill burner and let the heat radiate into the trout. This Cooks Quickly.
7. Mix together all Orange Sauce ingredients and place orange sauce on the cooked trout.
Orange Trout is a Mad Dog & Merrill® Original Recipe from Episode Ten of the 2020 Season of the Midwest Grill'n Show. Watch "Marinette" for this great recipe from America's Favorite Grill'n Show and More! Episode recipes include Mushrooms and Asparagus, Bacon Wrapped Trout,
Orange Trout, Rosemary Trout, Mushroom Trout and Stuffed Tomatoes. Download the E-Book by visiting the Mad Dog & Merrill Online Store or become a Lifetime Member of the Mad Dog & Merrill® Grill'n Club to gain FREE access to all episode E-Books.
Mad Dog & Merrill® only endorse the highest quality of products and services.
What kind of grills do Mad Dog & Merrill® use? Our favorite grills include Pit Boss Pellet Grills, Profire Grills, Phoenix Grills and MHP Outdoor Grills.
Where can the products used on the Midwest Grill'n show be found? Cherry De-Lite from Country Ovens, Sun Drop Soda, Awesome Shrimp and Wisconsin Potatoes.
Help us thank our sponsors by patronizing their local business. Oneida Nation and Oneida Market, and Lashbro Visual Communications.
Midwest Grill'n Recipes
Internationally recognized and self-proclaimed "Grillologists," Mad Dog & Merrill®, entertain and educate thousands of backyard enthusiasts every year with the finer points of grilling on America’s Favorite Grill’n Show. They want nothing more than to make everyone a better griller and have a ton of fun doing it!