Bacon Wrapped Trout
2 Brook Trout
1 tsp Healthy Harvest Premium Rub (Sodium Free) Seasoning
6-8 slices of bacon
White Wine Sauce
3 ounces White Wine
1 teaspoon thyme
1 teaspoon garlic pepper
1. Take a wet hickory plank and place it onto the table.
2. Place Two Brook Trout on the hickory plank and butterfly them.
3. Squeeze half a lemons juice onto them.
4. Sprinkle a teaspoon of Healthy Harvest in the trout’s cavity.
5. Wrap the trout up in three to four slices of hickory bacon.
6. Place 7 lemon slices onto the board; place the trout on them.
7. Place on a good hot heat on the grill
8. Mix White Wine Sauce ingredients together and place the white wine sauce on top of the cooked
Bacon Wrapped Trout is a Mad Dog & Merrill® Original Recipe from Episode Ten of the 2020 Season of the Midwest Grill'n Show. Watch "Marinette" for this great recipe from America's Favorite Grill'n Show and More! Episode recipes include Mushrooms and Asparagus, Bacon Wrapped Trout,
Orange Trout, Rosemary Trout, Mushroom Trout and Stuffed Tomatoes. Download the E-Book by visiting the Mad Dog & Merrill Online Store or become a Lifetime Member of the Mad Dog & Merrill® Grill'n Club to gain FREE access to all episode E-Books.
Mad Dog & Merrill® only endorse the highest quality of products and services.
What kind of grills do Mad Dog & Merrill® use? Our favorite grills include Pit Boss Pellet Grills, Profire Grills, Phoenix Grills and MHP Outdoor Grills.
Where can the products used on the Midwest Grill'n show be found? Cherry De-Lite from Country Ovens, Sun Drop Soda, Awesome Shrimp and Wisconsin Potatoes.
Help us thank our sponsors by patronizing their local business. Oneida Nation and Oneida Market, and Lashbro Visual Communications.
Leave a Reply.
Internationally recognized and self-proclaimed "Grillologists," Mad Dog & Merrill®, entertain and educate thousands of backyard enthusiasts every year with the finer points of grilling on America’s Favorite Grill’n Show. They want nothing more than to make everyone a better griller and have a ton of fun doing it!