16 oz Morel Mushrooms
1 lb Asparagus
1 Cup Sliced Onions
2 TBSP Cooking Oil
2 TBSP Garlic
½ of an Orange
3 TBSP Mad Dog & Merrill's Gramma Hazel's Signature Seasoning
¼ Cup of Fresh Dill
1. In a plastic bag put 16 oz of Morel Mushrooms.
2. Place 1 lb of Asparagus over the mushrooms.
3. Put onions on the asparagus.
4. Add 2 tablespoons Cooking Oil.
5. Add two tablespoons of garlic into the bag.
6. Cut an orange into 4. Squeeze two of the fourths into the bag and leave the peel in the bag.
7. Add 2 tablespoons Gramma Hazel's seasoning.
8. Add ¼ cup of finely cut fresh dill.
9. Close the bag and shake.
10. Put Ingredients on a plank and set it onto the grill.
Orange Trout, Rosemary Trout, Mushroom Trout and Stuffed Tomatoes. Download the E-Book by visiting the Mad Dog & Merrill Online Store or become a Lifetime Member of the Mad Dog & Merrill® Grill'n Club to gain FREE access to all episode E-Books.
What kind of grills do Mad Dog & Merrill® use? Our favorite grills include Pit Boss Pellet Grills, Profire Grills, Phoenix Grills and MHP Outdoor Grills.
Where can the products used on the Midwest Grill'n show be found? Cherry De-Lite from Country Ovens, Sun Drop Soda, Awesome Shrimp and Wisconsin Potatoes.
Help us thank our sponsors by patronizing their local business. Oneida Nation and Oneida Market, and Lashbro Visual Communications.