6 ½ Pound Bologna
½ cup coffee
1 tablespoon Garlic Pepper Premium Seasoning/Rub
1/3 cup Mad Dog & Merrill's Hickory Premium BBQ Sauce
1 tablespoon Worchester sauce
8-10 big drops hot sauce
1. Slow cook 6 ½ pounds of bologna at 225 degrees, for an hour to an hour and a half.
2. Double brew a half cup of coffee and put it into a mason jar.
3. Add a tablespoon of garlic pepper to the mix.
4. Pour out 1/3 cup of hickory barbeque.
5. Add a single tablespoon of Worchester sauce.
6. Pour about 8-10 drops of hot sauce.
7. Shake up in the mason jar.
8. Slobber it onto the Bologna
What kind of grills do Mad Dog & Merrill® use? Our favorite grills include Pit Boss Pellet Grills, Profire Grills, Phoenix Grills and MHP Outdoor Grills.
Where can the products used on the Midwest Grill'n show be found? Cherry De-Lite from Country Ovens, Sun Drop Soda, Awesome Shrimp and Wisconsin Potatoes.
Help us thank our sponsors by patronizing their local business. Oneida Nation and Oneida Market, and Lashbro Visual Communications.